About the role
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Service Administrator to join a leading global service provider located nearby to Parramatta; representing a well known brand in their field. You will be responsible to provide outstanding customer service through the scheduling and processing of works and systems support to operations management and technicians throughout Australia and New Zealand. You will be working in a friendly team environment; standard business hours Monday to Friday on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Action emails from clients, technicians, sub-contractors and branches.
- Log calls, create job in the system and attach the service request on the job.
- Raise and send out PO for service activities and manage authorisation.
- Liaise with key stakeholders about the works and the requirements ensuring that clients are kept updated throughout the process.
- Service activity supplier invoice matching to purchase order and processing
- Service activity supplier invoice management
- Prepare all supporting documentation to cost service response activities
- Process costed and authorised service response activities – invoicing
- Prepare all supporting documentation to cost service preventative maintenance activities
- File service activity documents
- Support Administration Manager with special projects
- Participate in business improvement projects
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Previous experience working in an invoicing focused and data related role
- Accurate data entry skills with high attention to detail
- Competence in computer skills, experience in MS Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in autonomously at times and in a team environment
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills
Benefits to you:
- Attractive salary package on offer plus employee benefits.
- Permanent full-time position working in a supportive team environment.
- Unlimited career growth opportunities across various business units.
- Professional and corporate office space.
- Ample parking available onsite.
- Work for an ASX company who dominate the market in their field.
If you require any further information about this position, please call Mariana Yousif on 9615 5367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org