My client is a large reputable organisation based in Parramatta and currently has an immediate requiement for a Sevice Desk Analyst to come on board and work as a team member on their level 1 Service Desk. You will have excellent communication and time management skills, a team playing attitude, enjoy challenging tasks and have a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Previous experience working in a similar role is required as is the ability to manage several issues simultaneously.
The successful incumbent will possess the following skills and experience:
- Good Knowledge in supporting of PC/LAN including client server applications, web applications, Microsoft applications and operating systems, Remote control technologies. Proficiency in the use of all MS Desktop products
- Demonstrated experience in working to service level agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) within a front line call taking arena.
- Relevant experience in a Level 1/2 helpdesk role. Demonstrated Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Demonstrated quality customer service with regards to support services.
- Demonstrated experience with one or more of the applications listed; CA Service Desk, Infra, HEAT or similar and experience with telephony systems and applications used within typical call centre/helpdesk environments
- Excellent communication (oral / written), negotiation and consultative skills. Proficiency in documenting results of technical and other investigations
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities. Be able to manage self to deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with issues effectively under pressure and in handling, resolving and escalating in crisis situations.
- Ability to work a 24/7 - 365 day rotating roster. Rotating roster may also involve potential for an out of business hours “on call” arrangement.
If you are immediately available and looking for a role to take you over the Christmas period and into 2017, please apply online email@example.com or via telephone (02) 8235 3322.