My client is a large reputable organisation based in Parramatta and currently has an immediate requiement for a Sevice Desk Team Lead to come on board and sit over the level 1 function on their service desk. You will have excellent communication, time and people management skills, a team playing attitude, enjoy challenging tasks and have a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Previous experience working in a similar role is required as is the ability to manage several issues simultaneously.
The successful incumbent will possess the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in providing leadership in a Service Desk environment with the ability to schedule resources, develop and motivate a team to achieve excellence in customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, with the ability to negotiate to achieve a consultative outcome.
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure by managing competing priorities whilst recognising strategic business requirements to meet deadlines, SLAs and KPIs.
- Demonstrated experience of working effectively in a team to encourage engagement, particularly in crisis management and escalation situations.
- Proven experience in utilizing telephony systems and applications used within typical call centre/helpdesk environments together with CA Service Desk, Infra, HEAT or similar.
- Good understanding in the areas of incident management, problem management, change management and service level management - ITIL.
- Demonstrated knowledge in supporting PC/LAN including client server applications, web applications, Microsoft applications and operating systems, Remote control technologies, web publishing and/or content management systems.
- Ability to work a rotating roster and as part of an out of business hours “on call” arrangement.
This is an immediate requirement so if you fit the profile and are looking for your next challenging contract position to take you through the Christmas period and well into 2017, please apply online now firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone (02) 8235 322.