shunter in Port Hedland
Port Hedland, Western Australia
Randstad is a global fortune 500 organisation and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence we have the resources, experience and client base to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career.
To be considered for these positions you MUST display the following:
- Railway Industry exposure & experience - minimum 2 years
- Physically fit for demanding work - and capable of walking at least 40 kilometres over a 12 shift for 14 days
- Ability to pass a CAT 1 Rail Medical
- An eye for detail and ability to work to precision
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work effectively individually and as a team player.
- Must have good time keeping and job recording skills
- Must be an enthusiastic, positive and patient person who takes pride in their work and team results
- Good problem solving skills
- MUST be available to start immediately
To be considered for this opportunity and others Randstad currently has please send an updated copy of your resume by clicking the "APPLY" button below "NOW" or call Claire on 08 9480 2283
Railway Shunters Required