A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Site Engineer with mechanical and electrical experience as well as proven experience in HV/LV/Dry Fire/Comms delivery to work for a well recognised tier one contractor on a major rail station project. Located in the CBD this project is ideal for any one looking for a convenient commute.
- Experience working with High and Low voltage
- Proven ability to manage and supervise delivery
- Ability to coordinate between different disciplines
- Ability to obtain technical solutions in relation to above disciplines
- Ability to prioritise works to align with master schedule
- Experience with Sydney trains desirable
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels
- Good time management skills and be able to work independently
- Be a good team player and undertake long and short term planning
- Need to have excellent safety work ethics
This is a chance for the right person with the required skills and experience to join a highly reputable company and work on a high profile rail station project.
If this is right opportunity for you or you wish to discuss this role further please contact Noelle Kielty on 0292339937 or alternatively you can email at email@example.com. If this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities please call for a confidential discussion on other roles we are recruiting for.