An award -winning Sydney builder whom build’s small to large scale projects all over Sydney and Sydney Metro, from Aged Care, Luxury homes, Multi-Storey offices to major Commercial projects, they pride themselves for their finer finish and envied reputation amongst competitors in the same space.
Recently they have picked up a medley of interesting mixed projects including a live Aged Care Site and a Multi storey office / luxury dwelling. They have approached Randstad to recruit a solid Site Project Team including Leading Hands, CA’s and a Site Manager. For urgent immediate contracts
With major project focus in its Health Care & Public works remit, they are looking to appointment a “Hands on” Site Manager ideally with experience gained working on similar projects “Aged Care, Health Care, Schools and Universities”.
As one of their Site Managers you will be expected to take full ownership of the project supervising all site activities and delegating as necessary.
- Preparing programmes
- Site Inspections, establishment, and testing
- Daily and Monthly reporting
- Subcontractor site Inductions
- Managing onsite issues
- Working to deadlines, contract and project time frames.
To be Successful:
- You will have a trade or tertiary background (ideally carpentry) and be very hands on. With a minimum of 4 years local experience.
- You will be a self starter, with the ability to drive the project forward.
- Ideally have your First Aid Card.
- You will be highly motivated and a seasoned leader.
- Exceptional Communication skills
- A “can do” positive attitude and confidence.
- Good management approach.
- Not afraid to get your Hands dirty!!
- Experience gained working in an Occupied Space, Highly Advantageous.
Culture & Benefits:
In return you can expect a generous hourly rate the opportunity to work very much autonomously, running the project the way you best see it suited.
They are very much a builder that rewards their employees for their hard work, investing in their well being and professional development.
To apply or discuss in confidence these roles, please send your application in word form
to Hannah Lovelock: E: Hannah.email@example.com T: 02 9233 9909