site manager in Orange
Orange, New South Wales
AU$ 130,000 per year
About the company
This role presents a professional site manager with the opportunity to join a dynamic working environment on a unique scheme. In addition our client also proactively encourages employees to progress through into different job type’s long term. With one of NSW most well established presences across multiple sectors then every project would also represent a new challenge!
About the site manager role
This role is specifically for a site manager to work as part of a large on site team assisting in the delivery and sub contractor management for a aged care and residential scheme in Orange. This particular project has been secured having built a strong relationship with the same client, resulting in a number of projects succesfully delivered. With regional work particularly hard to come by and a more relaxed quality of life on offer this is not a role to miss out on.
Key site manager responsibilities
- Deliver a $10million commercial new build project.
- Manage, liaise and coordinate subcontractors
- Monitor and update project schedules.
- Ensure project is delivered on time and on cost.
- Contribute to monthly project progress report meetings.
- Assist in site set up and final handover.
- Ensure compliance with all on site regulations.
- Proven track record working as part of a large team in a busy live environment.
Site manager duties:
You must have experience working for a well respected construction company and a proven track record delivering schemes in excess of $10million.
Site manager skills and experience
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrate excellent team working skills.
- Record of liaising with subcontractors
- Track record of working closely with PM’s/Cm’s
- Record of dealing with residential projects
- Excellent communication skills
This employer offers an opportunity to join a well established team. The company has a long term outlook and a strong but steady growth plan. It has a range of projects and a strategy geared toward future growth and an ambition to remain at the forefront of procedures and technology.
- Salary up to $150,000 per annum + benefits.
- Permanent employment.
- Unique scheme.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
How to apply
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please call 02 9233 9925 or 0416 758 768 for a confidential discussion about the position
foreman OR "site manager" OR "senior foreman" OR "general foreman" OR "senior site manager" OR "supervisor" OR "site supervisor"