site manager in Strathfield
Strathfield, New South Wales
AU$ 160,000 per year
About the company
Our client is one of Australia’s most well resected building contractors with an annual turnover over of $200million+. With a key presence with specific clients across the retail, commercial, health, industrial and multi purpose sectors this is an excellent opportunity to join a stable and secure business with a varied pipeline of work.
About the site manager role
This role has arisen due to a particularly positive period of tendering, resulting in two large project wins in 3 months. Day to day the role will involve delivering a single education scheme (value circa $30million) based in an inner western suburb of Sydney.
Long term our client is considered one of Sydney’s most well respected building contractors with a regional turnover of between $150-$200million annually. Their strength is predominantly within the retail, aged care healthcare, public, commercial and mixed use development sectors with average project values of between $10-$40million. In addtion to delivering work responsibly they also have an excellent track record promoting staff through into Project Management positons long term.
Key site manager responsibilities
- Deliver a single site programme.
- Manage, liaise and coordinate subcontractors
- Monitor and update project schedules.
- Ensure project is delivered on time and on cost.
- Contribute to monthly project progress report meetings.
- Assist in site set up and final handover.
- Ensure compliance with all on site regulations.
- Proven track record working as part of a large team in a busy live environment.
Site manager duties:
You must have experience working for a well respected construction company and a proven track record delivering schemes in excess of $20million.
Site manager skills and experience
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrate excellent team working skills.
- Record of liaising with subcontractors
- Track record of working closely with PM’s/Cm’s
- Record of dealing with residential projects
- Excellent communication skills
This employer offers an opportunity to join a well established team. The company has a long term outlook and a strong but steady growth plan. It has a range of projects and a strategy geared toward future growth and an ambition to remain at the forefront of procedures and technology.
- Salary up to $180,000 per annum + benefits.
- Permanent employment.
- Unique scheme.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
How to apply
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to Thomas.email@example.com.
Alternatively please call Thomas Allsop on 02 9233 9925 for a fully confidential discussion on current vacancies.
foreman OR "site manager" OR "senior foreman" OR "general foreman" OR "senior site manager" OR "supervisor" OR "site supervisor"