Brisbane based End User Services team require an experienced SOE Architect to join their team.
A great opportunity for a highly experienced SOE Engineer or Architect to provide leadership and guidance to the technical team, monitor and manage SOE projects, and provide 3rd level SOE support and desktop related problem management cases.
On a daily basis you will:
- Develop, document and maintain the SOE design principles for all End User Services customers
- Research new technologies for incorporation into future traditional and virtual desktop SOR designs
- Design all SOE management standards to adhere with the internal system management processes and tools, system monitoring processes and system access processes
- Develop training material and perform training of internal EUS support engineers
- Assist with the development and enhancement of relevant SOE design and build standards, procedures and guidelines
- Provide 3rd level SOE support to internal support staff
To succeed in the role you will have:
- 3+ years experience in EUS SOE design, development and implementation (MDT, SCCM, Win XP/7/8.1/10, Apple MAC etc.)
- 1+ years experience in use, development or implementation of Citrix Xen Desktion, VMWare, etc.
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Microsoft Intune, Azure, Office 365)
- Experience in Application Virtualisation technologies (App-V, Thin-App, XenApp), and Application Packaging and Deployment concepts
- Experience in understanding best practices around desktop SOE implementations and transformations
- Strong experience in problem resolution in a traditional and virtual desktop SOE environment
An excellent salary is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please click the Apply Button or contact Ashley on firstname.lastname@example.org