You have the opportunity to be a part of a global market leader in the Solar Panel Cleaning, Lime Solar. Lime Solar is a dynamic company with a database of consistent work supply providing client care services for Solar Panel Installers. They have excellent career development opportunities and offer great incentives for the right individuals.
This is more than a cleaning role. It is about understanding the needs and aspirations of home and business owners and providing a tailored solution with a proven system, while fulfilling your business goals. Our team spirit is second to none. We are looking for people who enjoy achieving high levels of success while supporting and assisting those around them in a positive, friendly environment.
We train you in the skills required to clean and maintain Residential and Commercial solar panelling. A reliable vehicle and the ability to travel are most important. A positive, can do attitude and ethical standards are essential.
This is a full time role. Additional criteria will be discussed following the receipt of each application. We offer 4 year Business Licences to include equipment, hi-viz sun-protective uniforms, business cards/ID and infrastructure - including intellectual property protected and non-competition clauses.
There are two options for payment of the Licence Fee:
- The Contractor pays to Lime Solar the Fee upfront or through their own financing options
- Lime Solar Cleaning facilitates equipment finance through S.E.Rentals which is deemed to be the equivalent of the Licence Fee, which is payable over a 48 month term.
What will be provided:
- Training, with all safety considerations related to working at heights and with waterfed hoses covered at induction
- Support, recognition and respect
- Working with a fantastic culture
- The opportunity to grow both personally and financially
- Well above average remuneration opportunities
- A detailed checklist of maintenance, cleaning and safety standard practices and procedures outlining job requirements
- Regular maintenance of cleaning equipment at our warehouse
For some jobs waterfed poles are used in support of other access methods, such as ladders at domestic properties to reach conservatory roofs. Waterfed poles may also be used from MEWPS. Ladders arranged by the Contractor.
If this sounds like you and the opportunity you have been looking for, and you want to make further enquiries please contact myself, Samantha Woolford on 03 9590 2280 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org