Solution Architect is currently required for a 6 months contract to define the solution and work with vendors on a new vehicle monitoring system project.
You will also be required to perform the following:
- Manage multi-vendor integration that will ensure timely information exchange and clear demarcations on non-functional requirements
- Responsible for influencing, creating Non-Functional requirements and Solution Architecture document that details different layers of architecture layers including business, application, data and technology.
- Provide leadership and advice in engineering systems with experience in providing recommendation on different offerings.
- Ability to identify, articulate and present the architecture and design options with cross project impact analysis.
- Identifies and responds to all new or proposed initiatives are assessed against Enterprise Architecture criteria (Principles, Guidelines, Standards and Reference Architectures) and managed from inception, option assessment, business case, RFI/RFP/RFT, contract negotiation to solution delivery.
To be successful in this position you will be a highly experienced Solution Architect who has demonstrated experience with working on critical operational control System projects. You will also have experience with defining network integration requirements and driving the integration strategy and roadmaps. Excellent problem solving, communication and stakeholder management skills are a must.
Please apply now using the link or contact Rade Manojlovic on 8319 1126 or Leonie Woodfine on 8319 1243