Our client is a wholesale supplier & distributer of packaging products across Australia and New Zealand for over 40 years. They are currently seeking an experienced storeperson/delivery driver to become part of a growing team.
The site is located in Ravenhall and the successful candidate will be expected to have knowledge of the western suburbs. You will be expected to perform pick packing duties in the warehouse and then deliver orders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate a forklift
- Deliver stock to our Melbourne clients in our company van.
- Check and receipt deliveries
- Pick, lift and pack products ready to be delivered
- Load and Unloading
- Pack wholesale orders
- Maintain a clean and tidy warehouse
The successful applicant must have:
- A Manual Drivers Licence - BONUS if you hold MR
- Valid Forklift Licence
- A high level of enthusiasm and energy
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Basic computer skills
- Great organisation skills and take initiative
- Good physical health and be able to lift up to 30kg
Initially this will be 3-4 days per week with potential to be permanent full time for the right candidate.
If you believe you meet the requirements please submit your resume or alternatively send your resume to email@example.com