systems engineer - north ryde based in Inner Suburbs Sydney
Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
Leading Global Medical Company requires a full time Systems Engineer for their office based in North Ryde.
As a Systems Engineer you will provide 1st to 3rd line internal support. You will be responsible for responding to initial requests and resolving issues if possible.
On a daily basis your responsibilities will include:
- Train users on productivity tools and ensure they are getting the most from them.
- On boarding new users
- Inventory management – lifecycle management
- Implementing and supporting advanced and diverse technical solutions that address complex business requirements:
- Effective Deployment, Delivery and Support of IT Services and Solutions (Hardware and Software across IT Infrastructure Platforms) to End Users across the Business Cluster.
- Proactively manage and monitor Incident Tickets for local business infrastructure (Desktop-, File-, Print-, Telephony-Services; LAN/WAN and Servers) and drive Technical Support to achieve SLA's, including the identification of possible repeating events or trends and coordinated adequate responses.
- Ensuring new facilities are set up appropriately from an Infrastructure perspective to deliver an exceptional end user experience
- Developing and maintaining written Documentation of System Processes and Policies.
- Undertaking IT project work/tasks as directed by IT Management.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements in the architecture and/or infrastructure of existing systems
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience as a System Engineer with Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server and Exchange.
- Minimum 12 months experience providing out of hours on call support to end users.
- Analytical approach to troubleshooting.
- Minimum MCSA Windows Server 2008 or above, as well as other relevant vendor certification.
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Understanding of fundamental networking technologies eg LAN / WAN.
An excellent package is on offer for the successful candidate consisting of Base + Super + Training + and career progression.
Please call Patrick Egan @ Randstad Technologies on 02 8298 3868 for a confidential discussion or just hit the apply button below.
Systems Engineer - North Ryde based