tax manager - advisory in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Reporting to the Head of Business Advisory, the Tax Manager – Advisory will engage with various departments to provide reliable and accurate advice and frameworks, the day to day duties will include;
- Implementing tax risk management frameworks applicable to the Asset Management arm of the business
- Strategically initiating a work program for the business advisory team
- Approve the tax risk for new business initiatives
- Engage with the business units to ensure full tax optimisation
- Responsible for implementation of new policy by assessing the development in the law
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the ATO, State Revenue Offices and industry representatives.
The successful the Tax Manager – Advisory will have the following experience:
- Specialist, technical tax experience preferably within the Asset Management or Funds Management space
- Chartered accounting background or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of legislative requirements with a hunger and inquisitive nature to conduct detailed analysis and effectively translate technical tax elements to business stakeholders.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
This is a great opportunity for a CA qualified the Tax Manager – Advisory, with a Charterted Practice background, to join a high performing finance team within a strongly branded financial services organisation.
If this is your "next step" then please do apply, or contact me directly on 02 8215 1086 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax Manager, Advisory, Governance, Risk Framework, Policy