Our client is a true leader in the FMCG industry; they work with highly prestigious brands and currently have an opportunity available for a Team coordinator to join their Marketing division on a temporary to permanant basis.
Working in a vibrant and dynamic environment, in this role you will support the marketing manager as well the team. This challenging and busy role will see you handling a variety of responsibilities ranging from general administration right through to more complex tasks such as organising the expenses for the team using SAP. Your duties will extend far beyond this to also include:
- Verbal and written correspondence management
- Liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Various ad-hoc projects and administrative tasks
- Meeting coordination including catering and room set ups
- Booking staff travel
- Financial management including invoicing using SAP
This role will give you the best of worlds, supporting a busy senior manager as well as a dynamic and fast paced team. You will be the ‘go to’ person and will constantly be liaising with creative people.
Our client is looking for a confident, motivated team player who thrives working in a fast paced environment and is constantly willing to go above and beyond in their role. In previous roles you will have worked as a Personal Assistant or in Administration and will be very confident supporting senior managers. You will be proficient in the following areas:
- Working to tight deadlines
- Flexible attitude and capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Professional and collaborative approach to workload at all times
- Use of SAP is preferable but not essential
Our client is looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so if it sounds like you please apply now.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this role please call Jennifer Fogarty on (02) 8215 1015 or alternatively please submit your application