Our client is a private not for profit that provides independent dispute resolution services via multiple channels including telephone and digital. They aim to deliver an exceptional customer service experience and work on behalf of consumers and other industry stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting a Team Leader for the Early Resolution Team (contact centre), who will be available Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am – 6pm and can be flexible as work demand requires.
You will be responsible to team lead a group of officers documenting new complaints, identifying opportunities for early resolution and to classify and make decisions about the handling of matters.
- Lead, develop, coach and engage a team of 13-16 (end to end people management and development)
- Innovate and develop new processes and procedures with a focus on best practice
- Training and developing individuals to achieve their full potential, including on boarding new staff
- Service & quality focus demonstrated through effective leadership
- Contribution to the broader operational context through monitoring of capacity in real time and identification of trends, reporting and underlying stories in data
- Degree qualification is highly desirable
- Demonstrated strengths, experience and resilience in leading and managing the end to end people relationship is essential
- Vibrant personality, with a broad range of experience (In a Dispute resolution/complaints or compliance environment is advantageous)
- Experience working in an Operational environment with the ability to manage time, activities and omni channel workflows
- Excellent professionalism, presentation, interpersonal skills
Interviews for this position will occur Monday 14th November and Tuesday 15th November.
If you are an experienced leader that is proactive, confident and motivated by challenges and delivering change please do not delay and apply now in WORD format, or alternatively, call Tarryn from Randstad on 03 8319 1151 for a confidential discussion.
Please ensure you provide a cover letter, to outline why this role would be the perfect fit for you.