technical officer - verification and validation - bella vista in Bella Vista
Bella Vista, New South Wales
The objective of this role is to perform, document and plan System Verification and Design Validation activities in accordance with Regulatory and Quality System Requirements.
The Technical Officer will provide technical support to the V&V department, predominantly performing protocols to support the Verification and Validation of products under development. In addition support will be provided in maintaining the V&V laboratory and its equipment.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Perform test protocols
- Perform routine verification and validation testing
- Document results
- Investigate anomalies and failures
- Work closely with engineers to assist in the development and construction of test equipment
- Perform small equipment assemblies and upgrades as required
- Assist in maintaining the amenity of the laboratories
- Ensure equipment is maintained, calibrated, tracked and that the equipment databases are kept up to date in accordance with Quality System requirements
Specific Skills and Challenges
- Prioritising tasks effectively within a dynamic environment
- Proactively and timely reporting of results and issues to stakeholders
- Accurate documentation of results in accordance with Quality System requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
Tertiary qualifications in an applicable electrical, electronic, mechanical or mechatronic field
Experience in troubleshooting and the repair of electronic and mechanical equipment
Bachelor of Engineering, Science or equivalent
This is an URGENT short term role starting immediately. If you are available to start asap, then please do not hesitate in submitting your resume using the APPLY link below. Please submit your resume in WORD format.
Responsible for system verification and design validation, Perform test protocols, Assist in laboratories