qms administrator (m/v) in Heverlee
We are currently looking for a QMS Administrator to join the current team. It's a versatile function in which you will have to deal with the many aspects of quality in the office and the labs. You will be assisting in internal and external audits, following up on deviations and nonconformances of the quality and safety prescriptions, helping in coming up with possible enhancements of the safety (prescriptions) and wellbeing at work etc.
It is therefore important to perform your work accurately, to have good organizational skills, to treat information in a confidential way and to set an example for other employees. Apart from that you are a strong communicative person: you will be training new employees regularly and sending out communications to large groups of employees.
- Assist the Director Quality & Safety with various Quality & Safety related tasks.
- Help with managing the Quality System and our internal systems.
- Helping with Internal Audits.
- Help maintaining the Nonconformances & Deviations.
- Help with improving our training system.
- Help improving the safety system and safety tours.
- Help improve and maintain Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) in the CLP/REACH.
- Assist with the implementation of the regulation regarding wellbeing at work as well as active thinking how new legislations can be implemented.
- You will help with communication/awareness of Safety and Quality in the company.
- Help with the orientation of new employees in the company.
- Treat information acquired during execution of job functions as strictly confidential.
- Adhere to all company policies including those regarding security, passwords and confidentiality.
- Perform other duties as specified by management and report any problems to the Director Quality & Safety.
- Be a member of the internal Spill response Team (Blue Team), First Aid Team, Safety Committee.
- Must have at least a Bachelor's degree in a Science related field or equivalent job experience.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 / ISO 13485 / ISO 14001 is an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills which would include knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Capable of making administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Must be punctual, and maintain a high level of organization.
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to changes in the process.
- Ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritize multiple projects.
- Must be able to interact in a professional manner with customers, employees and all levels of management.
- Must be able to work in a group and/or independently.
- Must be able to read, write and speak Dutch and English fluently
- Must be able to lift 20 kg.
- Must be able to be on feet a few hours at a time.
- Must be able to work over 40 hours per week, if required.
Onmiddellijke vaste aanwerving.