Do you promote a positive learning environment in your classroom? Are you itching to get back in and teach your pupils? Have you got experience working within either KS1 or KS2?
Are you based in Headingley or the surrounding area? If yes; apply now! We are looking for Primary Teachers like you! Whatever your stage of career, we want to hear from you!
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS1/2 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Still sounds fab? Apply today! Get in touch on 0345 034 0061 and ask for Rachel or email email@example.com; this could be the start of the next step in your career!