Do you enjoy supporting and helping children to learn? Are you looking for a role to start in September? Would you like to work in a friendly school with supportive staff and management? Are you looking to further your career in education, to find your perfect job?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Key stage 1 TA in Bolton, Greter Manchester. This is one of our many OFSTED 'good' schools. This role starts as soon as possible, and will continue until the summer holidays. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Free training, both online and on-site
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for supporting children's learning
* Experience working with KS1 pupils
* Able to impress us, and our client
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Access to own vehicle is preferred
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1906 and ask for Lorraine/James, or email email@example.com. You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!