Are you a motivational Teaching Assistant who has exceptional classroom skills? Perhaps you have recently qualified and looking for your first step into a school? Or maybe you are an experienced Teaching Assistant looking to utilise your wealth of experience and understanding? Do you have experience supporting pupils with a range of SEN needs?
If this sounds like you, then you're in luck as we're recruiting for Teaching Assistants in the Weston-Super-Mare area. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
* Dedicated consultant with an enthusiastic and encouraging approach
* Free parking and excellent public transport links
* Competitive rates of pay
* A 'refer a friend' scheme - chance to earn £300
* CPD opportunity
* Help the teacher with preparation and planning of activities and lessons
* Ensuring the classroom is a safe learning environment for the children
* Provide professional, approachable and helpful assistance to the teacher
* Guide children with different learning styles to ensure each individual is getting the full benefit from the lesson
* Reporting any issues, in line with school policy and procedure
* Communicating effectively with children, staff, parents and carers where necessary
* A minimum of CACHE Level 2/3 or equivalent
* Experience working in a Secondary or Primary School environment
* Good communication skills
* Be committed to working in a team
* Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
* Support children with different ability levels, including SEN
* DBS check (or the ability to undertake one)
If this sounds like you, you have got to press 'Apply Now'! Take the first step today, and seize the opportunity to improve your career forever. If you have any questions, be sure to contact on this number 0345 034 0061 and ask for Rachel or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.