Youth Support Worker - Cranleigh
£21088 to £25,029 per annun
Full time (9am-5pm Monday to Friday)
Interviews: In the first 2 weeks of January
Are you looking for a setting that can and will offer you a job for life?
Are you seeking an award winning and inspiring care and education organisation?
Do you dream of a happy and friendly working environment?
A highly regarded care organisation local to Cranleigh is looking for a empathetic, passionate and kind Youth Support worker to support young adults with complex needs on a full time permanent basis. The setting offers incredible resources including a on site gym, on site cafe, allotment and art, DT and yoga studios. This setting is a day school open all year round. The setting supports young adults from 19 years. Whatever a student's abilities or challenges, the setting aims to provide them with memorable experiences and stimulating activities that promote self-esteem and personal independence and provide them with the education and skills to live a full filled life. The school and setting are commended by parents, pupils staff and OFSTED and have recently been graded GOOD with elements of outstanding. Applicants for this role must be available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. In this role you will be supporting learners on a 1:1 and small group basis.
- Permanent youth support worker role
- Fully funded training and qualifications
- £500 welcome bonus
- Modern resources and equipment including on site gym
- Free meals onsite
- Superb and spacious grounds
- There is lots of room for progression in the roles, from senior support worker to skill development and other areas to branch into (therapies, inclusion support etc.)
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- ideal candidates will be flexible, resilient and have a positive approach to young adults with SEN
- Care or education experience (desirable)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Supporting young adults with SEN needs on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Communicating with parents and carers over learners progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole setting training events
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now. For more details on this role please call Bryony directly on 01293 527416.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership....