Are you an experienced child support worker tired of not getting paid your worth?
Passionate about promoting the independence of vulnerable Children?
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Child Support worker roles are available in Glasgow at £15-p/hr. Part-time and full-time hours are available by booking your own shifts through our app and catching up with your own dedicated consultant. Work at the same service or try out lots of different ones,.
What can Randstad offer a child support worker?
- Competitive rates
- Keep your skills sharp working across multiple services
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunity for consistent placement
- Unlimited friend referral bonuses
- Immediate start
- Extensive training in industry-standard courses supported by online learning
- Help with SSSC registration
- Employee discount app
- Support from within the team and a dedicated Randstad consultant
A successful child support worker will be responsible for:
- Working effectively as part of a team of child support workers
- Hitting the ground running
- Providing 24-hour care to vulnerable young people
- Supporting service users with early trauma and emotional behavioural difficulties
- Taking service users out into the community and to school each day
- Ensuring professional boundaries are in place
- Maintaining a professional manner and working to National Care Standards
- Working to a flexible schedule, including night shifts, weekends and bank holidays, and the Christmas period
To be successful in your child support worker application, you will:
- Have previous 6 months prior experience in the UK working in a residential setting with young people
- Have flexibility in the roles undertaken
- Have strong communication skills
- Register under the PVG scheme
- Full driving license
- Obtained, or working towards SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent desirable
If this sounds like the position for you, don't delay!
Apply now and one of our team may call you for an informal chat to take your application to the next stage.
Know someone who may be interested? Randstad offers a £300 friend referral scheme!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....