- Jorge Vazquez and Myriam Beatove Moreale appointed as members of the Executive Board.
- Cees 't Hart, Laurence Debroux and Jeroen Drost appointed as members of the Supervisory Board.
- Approval of a regular ordinary cash dividend of € 2.85 per ordinary share, and a share buy back program of around € 400m over a period of 17 months, starting at the end of April 2023.
Today, at the Randstad Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM), the financial statements and the dividend proposal were adopted. Jorge Vazquez and Myriam Beatove Moreale were both appointed to the Executive Board for a four-year term. Cees 't Hart, Laurence Debroux and Jeroen Drost were appointed to the Supervisory Board for a four-year term.
Shareholders also adopted the financial statements of 2022 and approved the proposal to pay a regular cash dividend of € 2.85 per ordinary share and a share buy back program of around € 400 million worth of ordinary shares over a period of 17 months, starting at the end of April 2023 until September 2024.
The ex-dividend date for the regular cash dividend will be March 30, 2023. The number of shares entitled to the regular dividend will be determined on March 31, 2023 (record date). The payment of the regular cash dividend will take place on April 4, 2023. They also approved a dividend payment on the preference B and C shares which amounts to € 8.2 million in total and the payment will also take place on April 4, 2023.
overview of AGM resolutions
Other resolutions that have been approved and adopted at the AGM are the:
- discharge of liability of the members of the Executive Board for the exercise of their duties.
- discharge of liability of the members of the Supervisory Board for the exercise of their duties.
- designation of the Executive Board as the authorized corporate body to issue shares and to restrict or exclude the pre-emptive right to any issue of shares
- authorization of the Executive Board to repurchase shares
- cancellation of repurchased shares
- reappointment of Deloitte Accountants BV as external auditor for the financial year 2024
- appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers Accountants NV as external auditor for the financial year 2025
for more information
Bisera Grubesic - Director Investor Relations
email@example.com or +31 6 2088 2592
Akshay Lachmandas - Investor Relations Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 2692 8529
Elise Martin Davies - Global Media Relations Lead
email@example.com or +31 6 1322 5136
Randstad is the world’s largest talent company and a partner of choice to clients. We are committed to providing equitable opportunities to people from all backgrounds and help them remain relevant in the rapidly changing world of work. We have a deep understanding of the labor market and help our clients to create the high-quality, diverse and agile workforces they need to succeed. Our 46,000 employees around the world make a positive impact on society by helping people to realize their true potential throughout their working life.
Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. In 2022, in our 39 markets, we helped more than 2 million people find a job that feels good and advised over 230,000 clients on their talent needs. We generated revenue of €27.6 billion. Randstad N.V. is listed on the Euronext Amsterdam. For more information, see www.randstad.com