What personal data do we collect about you?
We process the following personal data about you:
- Identification information – we may process your name and other contact information (including email address, landline phone number and mobile phone number), gender, digital signature and languages spoken.
- Professional information – we may process information related to your work including (without limitation) your job title, your location and your department.
- Photographs and video footage – when participating in our events, meetings, conferences etc., we may process photographs or videos of you.
- Survey results – we may process your responses to questions in surveys.
- Visitor information – when accessing our buildings, we may collect your name, contact details, car plate number, identification, etc. for security reasons. Where we are legally permitted to do so we may also ask you to disclose information about your health (including information related to viral infections, flu, etc.) for health and safety reasons.
- Information you choose to share with us – we may process additional information if you choose to share that with us.
- Trade sanctions information relating to you - we may verify whether you are a politically exposed person, a specially designated national or otherwise subject to sanctions under applicable laws or regulations.
Why do we need your personal data?
Randstad processes your personal data only for the purposes specified below:
How long we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be kept for 7 years in line with our legal obligations or such reasonable lesser period as prescribed by local law.
We may keep your personal data longer if necessary in connection with any actual or potential dispute (e.g. we need this personal data to establish or defend legal claims), in which case we will keep your personal data until the end of such dispute; and/or for us to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation (e.g. for tax or pension purposes), in which case we will keep your personal data for as long as required by that obligation.